Welcome to Lake Cowichan School!!
**Please be sure to contact the school prior to completing and submitting the registration package.**
Here are a few things you need to know prior to registration:
- You will need to provide original proof of child’s age (i.e. Birth Certificate, Passport, Certificate of Citizenship, Immigration Canada documentation, Permanent Resident Card, INAC Status Card)
- You will need to provide Proof of Residence (i.e. Driver’s license with current address, utility bill, home purchase/rental agreement.)
- Any students without Canadian documents and/or proof of residency will be redirected to the Principal of International Education at Cowichan Secondary School. (250-746-0744)
- Catchment School – If you are unsure what your catchment school is, you can find this information on the School District 79 website by searching “Student Registration” and finding the “School Locator”. You may wish for your child to attend a school that is not in your catchment area. You will also see further information about this on the School District 79 website. An “Out of Attendance Area Form” is included in the form list below IF you require it.
Here are the Student Registration forms our school requires:
- Student Registration Forms (K-12) – 4 pages Online Registration Link
- Student Health Questionnaire Form – 1 page
- Dismissal of Students for Emergencies Form– 1 page
- Internet Use Agreement Form – 1 page
- Indigenous Education Student Identification/Consent Form – 1 page – *Complete only if you have Indigenous Ancestry and if you are a new registrant.*
- Out of Attendance Area Form – 2 pages – *Complete only if you are applying for your child to attend out of your catchment area.*
- Off-Site Class Activity Form – 1 page – *Grade 4 to 7 ONLY*
- Bus Transportation – Please visit the School District 79 website (search Transportation) to find current year bus registration information and forms. Online Bus Registration Link